• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I Won't Stop Looking (Any)
    "My younger brother would agree. He was always away from our herd, to the constant worry of my dam until he got old enough," Sirana joked, shaking her head as she remembered the fond times she'd spent with Nerius.

The stallion bobbed his head when Sirana entered the lake, enticing a chuckle from the mare. He then extended his nose, clearly wanting a proper introduction through the exchange of scents. Though the smells were dampened due to the lake water soaking through their fur and skin, Sirana took a step closer so that she could also get a whiff of the stallion's scent. Her champagne muzzle neared his dark blue colored one as they exchanged scents, the mare overcome with the unfamiliar one that Warrick carried.

She had to admit, from up this close, he looked even more handsome. But Sirana was not one for speaking her mind all the time, unlike Eiria and Zhenga, the latter having rubbed off a little too much on Sirana's younger sister.

In response to Warrick's question, Sirana offered, "Not really. Before the Reckoning, I resided with my dam and sire's herd. I was given to a stallion and stayed with him until the lands changed. He hasn't really been seen and the herd split apart. I've been informed that my dam and younger sister reside in the Sylva kingdom, along with two friends of theirs. Kreios, my former king, was the leader there too, I hear, until a mare named Djinni took over," the champagne mare explained, not yet fully aware that her sister's friend had departed Sylva a short time ago.

Messages In This Thread
    I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 05-30-2017, 07:21 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Warrick - 05-31-2017, 06:36 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 06-02-2017, 01:23 AM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Warrick - 06-02-2017, 02:03 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 06-02-2017, 08:50 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Warrick - 06-03-2017, 08:25 AM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 06-03-2017, 01:25 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Warrick - 06-04-2017, 07:59 AM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 06-04-2017, 02:23 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Warrick - 06-06-2017, 05:26 PM
    RE: I Won't Stop Looking (Any) - by Sirana - 06-06-2017, 08:17 PM