• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Smouldering Fire.. Rapture ..Any

Bring me with you.
    I want to see where you live.

But he hadn't been home in over a year, and he wasn't going home now. He had something to do, something the last year of his life had been leading up to. 
    Something you don't want any part of, soft eyed girl.

"I'm not going home." 
    He looks away from her glistening blue eyes, he wasn't a creature meant to be anyone's hope, and that was hard to own when he looked in those eyes. 

"Anyway, I don't think you would like me if you knew me better." He says, shedding the intimacy and softness he had given into with a sarcastic cocked grin.

This is not a soft smile or a smile meant to make another feel at ease. This gesture cheapens what had passed between them, devalued their earlier seriousness with its nonchalance.
    Bad boy, bad boy - gentle touches and shared secrets were not for him. 

"There is something I have to do." 
    He pulls himself from her side, slowly, painfully - momentarily lapsing in his resolve. The strange blue fire she has summoned inside of him fights this, begs him to pull her close. But he does not. 

The heightening intensity of his feelings makes him even more sure that is doing what must be done, shaking his head, he takes another step back from her warmth and her kindness. He had always looked down on them, the lovers - their vulnerability and their shared whispers. And she made him want to become something he had always despised. Weak. 

'A compromise,' the blue fire of wanting begs. 
    "I live in Tephra." Levi concedes.
    "I'll be back there by winter and if you still want a tour then, that's where I'll be." 

With his heart hammering against his ribs he turns to leave. 

Levi
    so scream you, out from behind the bitter ache.

@[Rapture] Timeline wise this conversation took place right before he went and gathered the Hyaline attack group in the Meadow... But now (a year after Hyaline) he is in Tephra being a good boy and of course, he has been thinking about Rapture now and then. So if she posts in Tephra he can find her there <3

Messages In This Thread
    A Smouldering Fire.. Rapture ..Any - by Levi - 05-31-2017, 09:30 AM
    RE: A Smouldering Fire.. Rapture ..Any - by Levi - 06-01-2017, 05:24 PM
    RE: A Smouldering Fire.. Rapture ..Any - by Levi - 06-04-2017, 05:10 PM
    RE: A Smouldering Fire.. Rapture ..Any - by Levi - 06-09-2017, 07:34 PM
    RE: A Smouldering Fire.. Rapture ..Any - by Levi - 06-14-2017, 05:18 PM
    RE: A Smouldering Fire.. Rapture ..Any - by Levi - 06-15-2017, 05:34 PM
    RE: A Smouldering Fire.. Rapture ..Any - by Levi - 06-18-2017, 02:34 PM
    RE: A Smouldering Fire.. Rapture ..Any - by Wyrm - 06-20-2017, 09:37 AM
    RE: A Smouldering Fire.. Rapture ..Any - by Levi - 06-23-2017, 10:35 PM
    RE: A Smouldering Fire.. Rapture ..Any - by Wyrm - 06-27-2017, 09:29 AM
    RE: A Smouldering Fire.. Rapture ..Any - by Levi - 07-06-2017, 10:49 AM