• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I dont need your way out~ {Dahmer}
    We don't need your way out :  :  : We don't need your statements
    Jord watched after the meeting as someone she once knew, Dahmer, spit at her feet, bumping her on his way past. She snorted, she would not be looked down on for her loyality. Was he really that upset with her, to spit at her feet? "Dahmer!" Jords voice called, her vocals were strong, demanding. The princess didn't show this side of herself often. "Who on this earth do you think you are to put me down for my decision!" She yelled, her heavy pillars digging into the earth, muscles rippling under her pelt as she ran to catch up with him. She bit hit shoulder hard, hoping to draw blood. "You don't know my past! You never even asked about it!" She growled. "You don't know me! Why should I have any allegiance to Lucrezia? The lass never even spoke to me. She's a stranger to me!" She yelled, trying to not let pain into her voice.

Offspring had been, if not the first, to welcome her to BQ when she first arrived. The first to give her a home. A family. Security. Strength. What had Lucrezia done? Nothing in Jords orbs. Jord finally stopped in her tracks, her orbs just watching him. Silently waiting for a response. 
    JORD
    HTML by Call

@[Dahmer]

Messages In This Thread
    I dont need your way out~ {Dahmer} - by Jord - 06-04-2017, 09:55 PM
    RE: I dont need your way out~ {Dahmer} - by Dahmer - 06-09-2017, 09:38 AM