• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see; Iset
    My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see
    With all the lands so recently falling into the sea, it has quite abruptly become much more urgent that Fox visit other lands while he can. Fortunately, to his mind, that is quite an exciting and intriguing venture. As it happens, he had already managed to find his way to the lake (though as he understands it, it has recently changed names), which had been quite an interesting endeavor.

Despite that adventure though, it seems his penchant for exploring cannot remain satiated for long. Despite the relative recency of the visit, he is already itching to head out again. Unfortunately, he doesn’t quite have an invitation this time.

Still, how much trouble can he really get in? Well, no doubt quite a lot. But the real question is how much trouble would he have to get into before he couldn’t get himself out again? That particular questions remains, as yet, unanswered. You see, as it happens, young Fox has quite the singular ability to squirm his way out of any tight spot he might have worked himself into. Of course, his rather interesting ability of making other laugh might play a part in that too.

Either way, he really has no qualms about intruding into a place he really probably shouldn’t be. In this case, the newly named Hyaline. It’s fresh and still relatively unestablished. With any luck, they wouldn’t be as keen as some of the older lands to see him kicked out simply for stepping foot over the invisible boundaries that mark it as another’s territory. Besides, he’s a rather innocuous fellow. With a rather mundane red coat flecked with white, plain amber eyes, and no other spectacular features, he really doesn’t stand out too much from a crowd. He might have winter and Christmas and all its associated magics upon his side, but really, who needs to know?

Despite the unassuming color of his frame, he is a rather handsome fellow. His dark russet features are lean and defined, his solid frame rapidly gaining both heft and girth as he grows into his formerly too gangly form. His red locks have grown long and sleek, and his eyes, though a rather plain, uninspiring shade of light brown, sparkle merrily with warmth and good humor. A pretty enough picture, even if not overly striking. Certainly not enough to inspire outright distrust or (heaven’s forbid) violence from a stranger, even he has come uninvited to their land.

Still, he doesn’t come as boldly as he might have. He takes some caution in his approach, red ears pricked sharply forward, amber eyes watchful despite the curiosity lighting their depths. A half grin lingers upon his lips, his body tense with excitement, but still lined with the happiness and good nature so integral to his being. A curiosity in a foreign land perhaps, but certainly, he hopes, not threatening.
    Fox

@[Bai]

Messages In This Thread
    My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see; Iset - by Fox - 06-05-2017, 02:38 PM