• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see; Iset
    Iset
    goddamn right
    you should be scared of me
    With the constant flooding of visitors in and out of Hyaline, Iset couldn’t exactly say she was bored.Yet, here she was. Bored. Amet was off doing his diplomatic duties, and had left her behind after her recent not-so-successful stint with Nayl. 

Well how was she supposed to know she was the Queen? All she saw was a nosy mare and her son, and Iset calls them like she sees them. The metallic filly stomped petulantly through the brush, tamping it down with decisive and remorseless steps and grumbling to herself all the while. 

She wanted to go exploring, to see the world. Alas, Amet was too busy running Hyaline to come with her, and Sakir sightings had been few and far between since they had met up in the Forest. The sandy earth beneath her hooves became the enemy, and before she knew it she was throwing it in the air, stomping and kicking at it with sharp, shallow strokes. She may be a year older, but she was still capable of a full blown tantrum.

I mean, really though. Who wasn’t?

Movement from the brush behind her caught her ears and drug them forward before she had even realized that there was yet another newcomer to Hyaline.

Great. Just great. Another horse she would be expected to be kind to. But…-the wheels of her mind began to spin- Amet wasn’t here at the moment, so who would hold her to it? An excited grin touched her lips. 

This was going to be fun. 

A russet boy stepped out from the shadows of the red maples and the underbrush, his growing frame nearly quivering with what she could only take to be excitement and his eyes shining a with a curiosity that was apparent even from her position a few yards away.

“Hey! Rusty!” she barks, guiding her lithe frame to face him. The coppery tint of her coat reflects the sun as she shifts in front of the boy, ramping herself up for their interaction.

“What are you doing here? What do you want?"

Messages In This Thread
    RE: My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see; Iset - by Iset - 06-06-2017, 12:33 PM