• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

call me the world's sexiest killing machine; khari, anybody
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

The lavender trio holds Amet's gaze effortlessly and his grin widens as he watches them interact. A slight twinge alights in his narrow chest and it takes the young stallion a moment to realize what it is -- jealousy. His only father figure had been Him, the ruthless, nameless, violent stallion that had taken his frustrations out on Amet, Iset, and sometimes Sakir, until they had all escaped from the Dunes in their childhood. They had never known what it was like to bond with their real father, or to even bond with an adult at all. Their mother, Shalla, hadn't been much better. It was her silence that had been the most painful.

He keeps his warm grin as the visitors introduce themselves, his golden ears fluttering forward as Kerberos explains their trip to Hyaline today. Amet's amber eyes fall on the excited filly as she starts towards him and then balks at her father's words. The young king can sympathize with the even younger filly, considering he is still trying to figure out when to be a diplomat and when to be a kid. He flashes a wink at her before turning his bright eyes back to the metallic Kerberos.

Ischia. Nayl had mentioned the island territory to him briefly, but Amet knows little less about it. He makes a note to ask the purple stallion later on about his home, but for now turns his attention back to Kali, who has been given permission to ask what they came to ask.

He laughs good-naturedly at the filly's enthusiasm, his own golden head lowered to her level and his mouth wide with amusement. "Of course you can touch them!" he offers to her and turns his head slightly to the side so that she can teach the bronzed and gilded scales on his lean neck. "Fire and sunshine? I think I love them even more now," he offers to the lavender girl. His scales are still new to him. Not even a year has passed since the Fairy had granted them to him, but the young Amet loves them for the simple fact that they are a part of his Beqanna life, and that they have nothing to do with the Dunes.

"Yes, let's go to the lake," he laughs pleasantly after she has inspected his dragon scales. Pivoting on his hindquarters, the golden Amet looks back over his shoulder and to Kali. "Would you like to lead the way with me? It's just straight through here," he indicates the low-hanging wisteria boughs before moving the entangled purple curtain out of the way with his muzzle. "Maybe you can tell me about Ischia on our way there? I've never been to your island," he admits hospitably as they venture towards the lake.

Amet

Messages In This Thread
    RE: call me the world's sexiest killing machine; khari, anybody - by Amet - 06-19-2017, 07:17 PM