• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

black sails are on the horizon; any.
    THEY SAY IT'S OVER AND I'M FINE AGAIN
    There was a quiet moment when Grim thought about the area around him, taking into account that it, being a river, was something that he should probably expect people to also arrive at. Because, it is a river. People drink at a river. Because of water. And stuff. But, he is Grim. And so when he is seen, and spoken to, he still jolts annoyedly, a look crossing his face that was very much like the father he’s never met.

His silver eyes look her up and down, and his chest heaves with a great breath. He tilts his head, and then lowers his lips to the water again, taking of the last dregs of the water. Raising his head, he swallows the last of his thirst down, down down deep into his belly, before stepping into the water, the chest going up his back as he dredged to the middle of the river. It was quite wide in this part of its journey as it bisected his homeland. However, he was not sure where he would end up if he followed the river this way or that. He had simply followed the river to where he was, and when he got thirsty, that is where he happened to be.

And when she happened to be there, and asked him, he had simply… well. What could he say? No, you cannot join me, I have purchased this water and it is all for me?” Of course not. That is silly. And so, in the end, she stands with him in companionable silence, drinking her fill while he cools off. Silent company. Sort of. Through the tattered hair that falls haphazardly in front of his eyes, he looks at her. Young thing, not much younger than him… though he feels much older.

Like a Pirate. Because Pirates are cool.
    GRIMDARK
    deimos x ea, dragon vision, twilight manipulation, twin to allure

I apologize. The wine made me do it.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: black sails are on the horizon; any. - by Grimdark - 06-16-2017, 11:37 PM