• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Gypsies, tramps and thieves...[any & all]
    All the leaves are brown, and the sky is gray. I went for a walk on a winter's day.

Jah-Lilah sang quietly to herself and the world around her as she tip-toed the border of the new land her little hooves had brought her to this time. She was well-traveled but not weary, she wore the nomad lifestyle well. The wind had came bearing tales of this place, Beqanna. A land as old as the sun, old as the moon, she had a troubled yet beautiful song to sing, perhaps that's why Jah-Lilah was drawn here this season. There had been many great rulers here, and almost an equal amount of madmen and women. The air sparked with magick, Jah-Lilah could almost taste it on her tongue as she inhaled the melting pot of scents surrounding her.

A gentle breeze lifted the feathers tangled in her flame touched mane and tickled her nose. She was intrigued and eager to engage the people of this new land. She pushed through the tall grass that was eating up the summer sunshine, clearly despite all the mouths to feed it was doing well. She indulged herself and had a mouthful as she moved closer to the little cliques of horses milling about nearly everywhere. Jah-Lilah was excited. She loved new things, new experiences. Free love, try everything, you only live once, however you choose to word it, she's down. Life passes so many by while they worry, the universe will always provide she has discovered. She found a lush spot near a shady tree to cock a hindleg and people watch. Erm, horse-watch. Whatever. She knew what she meant. 

I'd be safe and warm if I was in L.A. California dreaming on such a winter's day.

OOC: Sorry it's short, I'm trying to figure her out and get back into RPing

Messages In This Thread
    Gypsies, tramps and thieves...[any & all] - by Jah-Lilah - 06-09-2017, 02:36 PM
    RE: Gypsies, tramps and thieves...[any & all] - by Dahmer - 06-10-2017, 08:09 PM
    RE: Gypsies, tramps and thieves...[any & all] - by Dahmer - 06-11-2017, 07:48 PM
    RE: Gypsies, tramps and thieves...[any & all] - by Dahmer - 06-16-2017, 07:41 PM