• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Me And My Invisible Crown; Jinju
    Jinju
    Her sister returns just as unexpected as she had left. And Jinju doesn’t know how to feel about that. Not about Heda leaving them behind without so much of a word, or her return home. No, not home, former home. It hurt, so very much. She had adored her sister. With Heda’s arrival at the Taiga Jinju had found that what she had so desperately wanted, and now it was gone. It left her raw and hurt, pretty upset too.

The trees still showed the marks of her little.. outburst. The fire no longer smouldered, no longer burned the trees, but it would never fully extinguish. Not without major consequences. But that was not the matter on hand. Heda was back. And looking for her. When her ruby eyes meet Heda’s hazel one she stills. Black ears flicker back and forth, swaying much like her own emotions. Relief yes, but anger too. No hatred, she couldn’t hate Heda, but she was disappointed.

And she hadn’t even told her sister yet that she would become an aunt, but her swollen stomach wouldn’t need words to tell anyone anymore. ”Heda” she replies. She hates the distance between them, but at the same time she cannot promise Heda’s safety if she would step closer. The fire within her still raged and it wouldn’t be the first time that she would lose control.

OOC: Sorry for the wait <3. And I really really don't mind short words, even better now Smile

Messages In This Thread
    Me And My Invisible Crown; Jinju - by Heda - 06-11-2017, 12:16 PM
    RE: Me And My Invisible Crown; Jinju - by Jinju - 06-16-2017, 03:40 PM
    RE: Me And My Invisible Crown; Jinju - by Heda - 06-16-2017, 10:49 PM
    RE: Me And My Invisible Crown; Jinju - by Jinju - 06-23-2017, 07:42 AM