• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

dark side of the morning - Nyka & Stillwater
    NykA
    Nykas dark orbs just silently watched Stillwater,
    his every move. She couldnt help but let a small smile slip across her lips as she saw a 'friendly' smirk come from the brute.
    Is he planning something? She thought in silence.

Nyka had watched two years of battling from the sidelines, so she had a decent idea of how things worked, but tried to turn her slight nerves into strength and determination. She didn't let this fear show, she didn't want to be seen as weak. One day she hoped almost to be some emotionless murderer. For some reason those feelings just pumped through her veins.  I'll call for the blades master.. Stillwater spoke. Nyka just nodded in silence, in understanding. She listened to the man offer his home to her. She just smirked. "I will be waiting and ready whenever he is." Her voice was almost cold.. clearly ready to start her training. "I will be around.. " Nyka spoke as she strongly and confidently turned her back to the king.. She started to walk away before turning her skull back to look at him, her orbs stabbing his like a cold blade... "..if you need me." Nyka flashed a sly smirk before giving a kind nod to Ivar. 'Ivar, maybe we can spar  one day. " Nyka spoke with a friendly tone before walking deeper into this kingdom before her.
    lightning in her soul, thunder in her heart, and chaos in her bones

Messages In This Thread
    RE: dark side of the morning - Nyka & Stillwater - by Nyka - 06-17-2017, 07:05 PM