• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  SWEET SIXTEEN PARTY - YOU'RE INVITED!
    Kali had heard birthdays were a pretty exciting thing, though she hadn’t had one of her own yet. But sometimes...sometimes big moments were more fun celebrated quietly. Probably her daddy would not agree with that, because he liked to do everything big and loud and at the top of his lungs. Which was lots of fun and all, but Kali was a much quieter soul than her daddy. So when the big day was almost here, instead of inviting all the ponies in all the lands to come have a big, loud party and make a big, loud mess all over pretty Beqanna’s skin, she snuck away over the water and climbed up the biggest, tallest mountain in the whole wide world all by her lonesome.

And when she got to the top, she found a nice, cozy place to curl up, one where she could see the world stretched out below her, and all around. And she settled in with a tired sigh and a smile. “It’s very far away up here, isn’t it? Does it get lonely? I don’t think I’ve ever been so far away, not from everybody I love all at once. Maybe it’s different, since you’re down there and everywhere too. But just in case it IS lonely up here, I thought I’d come spend some time with you, if that’s okay. I heard it’s your birthday tomorrow, and nobody should spend their birthday alone, right?”

She watched the sun slowly set, watched the sky light up and fade through all the colors of the rainbow, watched the moon rise high into the sky, and all the while she snuggled up and shared the quiet with Beqanna. And when light started to creep up over the horizon to the east, when the sun started to rise again, she softly sang, “Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, dear Beqanna. Happy birthday to you.” She pressed her lips to the ground in a quiet little kiss, and whispered, “And many more.”
    Kirby and Lacey's
    little whisper girl

Messages In This Thread
    RE: SWEET SIXTEEN PARTY - YOU'RE INVITED! - by Gryffen - 06-16-2017, 09:03 PM
    RE: SWEET SIXTEEN PARTY - YOU'RE INVITED! - by Prevail - 06-16-2017, 09:04 PM
    RE: SWEET SIXTEEN PARTY - YOU'RE INVITED! - by Kali - 06-18-2017, 05:49 PM
    RE: SWEET SIXTEEN PARTY - YOU'RE INVITED! - by Circinae - 06-20-2017, 10:52 AM
    RE: SWEET SIXTEEN PARTY - YOU'RE INVITED! - by Krys - 06-22-2017, 05:30 PM