• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

close your eyes and make a wish; mommy
    Mommy stayed quiet for a little bit, and Kali snuggled up good, drifting partway back to sleep, she was so cozy and comfy. And Mommy was so nice and warm, and the way she petted Kali felt good, all quiet and lovely and happy glowy warm in her belly. So nice, she didn't even really need an answer. In fact, she'd already forgotten the question when Mommy answered her, which was probably good because Kali didn't know what refraction meant anyhow.

Instead of asking, she hummed a little and shifted, resettling against her mommy and nodding sleepily.
    "Okay, Mommy. What's a 'fraction?" But she mumbled it so softly, and Mommy had a question too,
    one that distracted Kali enough that she forgot she'd asked it. "White, all soft and glowy. Mm...I was way up high an' the clouds were under my feet. I don' 'member if they were poofy clouds though," she trailed off, rolling her head up and opening her eyes so she could see the sky better.

"Oooh. That one does kinda look like Baddie. Good job, Mommy. Hey, look!" And just like that, she was awake, brown eyes just like her mommy's suddenly wide open, and a big grin on her face. "That one's a fluttery! Like the ones we chased yesterday! D'you see it? If I still had Khari's wings, I could go catch it and bring it back to you for a present. Would you like a fluttery cloud present, if I could get it for you?
    I can't, but we could pretend!"
    Kirby and Lacey's
    little whisper girl

Messages In This Thread
    close your eyes and make a wish; mommy - by Kali - 06-15-2017, 01:18 PM
    RE: close your eyes and make a wish; mommy - by Kali - 06-23-2017, 10:03 PM