• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

god make me pay like the devil i am; any
    make me pay,
    like the devil i am
    He is a young predator, still learning his techniques for the hunt so that he can be satisfied with a kill.

Still bubbling and completely transparent save for the outline that creates his sloping neck and face, a hint of a frown sculpts onto the young colt’s features, despite the intense wavering of the water that generates it. He takes note of her reaction to him; the way her lips had obviously drawn back to reveal more of her teeth, the shining fangs threateningly bared at his watery finger. He has apparently chosen a rather smart victim, or at least a cautious one. Despite her unwillingness to tread further into the water, Maugrim wonders how hard it would truly be to drag her in by her ankles. Would it be worth the fight she would so clearly give him? Perhaps a struggle is just what he needs to perfect his skill.

He has all but forgotten about the black and white painted boy that still lingers on the shoreline, the watery figure watching intensely as he allows the water begin to rise up onto the riverbank, gingerly trying to search for her unseen legs so that it - so that he - may taste her sweet skin.

The sound of the other colt causes Maugrim’s attempt to flood the shoreline to pause, turning his clear and wavering face slowly towards him with indifference. The predator watches him with an emotionless gaze, though intrigued by the boy’s proposition to their invisible counterpart.

“Yes,” he says, his voice slithering as it bubbles once again, slowly turning his head back towards the faceless girl, eyes on her shining canines. He then allows himself to become fully solid, the watery surface that once held him now breaking free. Maugrim grows taller, no longer just a head and neck, but an evergreen and pearl patterned colt, dark eyes carelessly staring before him. The water rushes at his knees, though he bends it so that it is not trying to tug him under with the current, but instead laps passively against him. There is almost a haunting whisper that floats around them as the river continues to churn and mist behind him.

“Fear does not suit you.”

He does not turn his dark gaze towards the colt, but a single pale ear flips in his direction while the other remains on the floating smile that tauntingly hovers before him. His patience and attempts to gain her trust would only last so long before he could no longer ignore the hunger that cries out for its quelling.

Maugrim is not sure if the pied colt will try to stop him or aide him when the time is right (if that time ever comes), but he is sure that he can disappear beneath the surface before any harm comes to himself.
    m a u g r i m.

@[Femur]
    @[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: god make me pay like the devil i am; any - by Maugrim - 06-20-2017, 11:08 AM