• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Rose in the Rain [diplomats]
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jord was walking peacefully thru the tera, her auds pricked suddently hearing her name. She followed the sound of the voice.. it wasn't super familiar. But she had seen the mans face before. She walked up to him with a smile .. Her hazel orbs watched as the rather handsome man before her, Nymphetamine, spoke. She waited till he was done speaking "Nymphetamine, it is a pleasure to meet you and be working beneath your guidance. My name is Jord." She spoke kindly, her vocals were warm. She bowed her head to the gentleman softly. "As for my experience, I do not have a ton, but I have been loyal to Offspring since we met before the Reckoning. I was once a diplomat in the Tundra, but I didn't get to go on any visits before the reckoning unfortunately. I feel my strengths are I'm very good at keeping a cool, calm head. Yet when needed I can be quite stern. I don't know much of political systems and the things that go along with it, but i'm more than willing to learn." Jord spoke with a smile..
    JORD
    HTML by Call

ooc: oh god, so sorry that was so short.. having a hard time finding my Jord muse. I'm sure the more i post the better my muse!

Messages In This Thread
    A Rose in the Rain [diplomats] - by Nymphetamine - 06-17-2017, 12:23 PM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [diplomats] - by Jord - 06-17-2017, 07:32 PM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [diplomats] - by Warrick - 06-18-2017, 08:38 AM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [diplomats] - by Thanata - 06-19-2017, 12:25 AM
    RE: A Rose in the Rain [diplomats] - by Fox - 07-02-2017, 11:38 PM