• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

call me the world's sexiest killing machine; for kharon and umbra [hopefully M >:)]

Oh hell, he was exquisite. Umbra could almost feel his intense grey eyes roving her body like a caress, trailing along her skin, taking their sweet time exploring every inch of her. He lifted her wing higher, baring more of her side, and her eyes half-closed as she helped him along. Mmm. Look your fill, honey. And I’ll do the same. She ogled him through heavy-lidded eyes veiled with thick black lashes. His touch set her on fire, even just the contact of their wings.

Oh god, and that hot little nip, what the hell was happening to her? She shuddered and gasped, tilting her head and leaning into his touch, dragging her lips along the back of his neck as he ducked under her chin. Mmm, and she breathed in the feral scent of him, salt and sea and spice, woods and wild and just a little wicked. Her heart pounded faster as he hummed and nipped her again.

He pulled away, and she followed, closing the distance he put between them even as he smiled and invited her in. Don’t mind if I do. She stared into those intense grey eyes and stepped into him, trailing her lips up his neck and nipping him in turn.

God, it had felt so good, and she wanted him to feel it too, wanted him to feel the fire burning low in his belly, spreading heat all through him, making his limbs go liquid with wanting. What, well, she could hazard a guess. Spend long enough around others during the season, and you got an education real quick. It had all seemed so silly before, so baffling, but the moment her eyes had met his, her whole body had started buzzing, lightning dancing in her blood.

Hungry now, she was so damn hungry, finally starting to understand what everyone got so damn crazy about now that it was burning in her blood too. She nipped him again, chasing the pain with her tongue and a whisper-soft brush of her lips. Again. More.

((Riiiight well, Kirby's gonna quietly take his leave, with a smug little grin. XD))

Messages In This Thread
    RE: call me the world's sexiest killing machine; kharon - by Umbra - 06-22-2017, 08:33 PM