• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

call me the world's sexiest killing machine; for kharon and umbra [hopefully M >:)]
    let my eyes be the rhythm, let my mind be your freedom

He loved that she thought so loudly, so clearly, and he wasn't sure he could lose the knowing grin on his lips. She loved his sharp little bites, and even if he couldn't hear her every thought, she told him with her body, shuddering with a sexy gasp and leaning into it. But he could hear her, and he loved what he heard. Her mouth dragged through his hair as he rubbed against her, sending a shiver down his neck, and he nipped her again. And as he stepped away, she followed. So welcoming, so eager. So perfect.

Don't mind if I do, he heard in her mind. His eyes were bright with interest as she came in close again, her lips dragging up his neck and coaxing a satisfied hum from his throat. She nipped him, wanted him to feel how good it felt, wanted to stir the heat in his blood as he'd done to her, and he welcomed it. She nipped him again, following it with the press of her hot tongue that pushed a flame under his skin and stole his breath, a brush of her lips that tingled every last nerve she touched.

Again. More.
    And those were his new favorite words.
    Now he’d see if he could earn them again.

He gave it back, the things she did. He pinched her sweet flesh between his teeth, the muscle of her neck, and smoothed his tongue over it. Black, though. Not white, not lavender. Not even gray. He moved further down her body, sliding his against her with every step. Couldn’t help but be curious about those wings, and he brushed his mouth slowly through her feathers. Mmm, soft, and she smelled so damn good. He swept his nose beneath her wing and slipped beneath, feeling her drape across him, gradually dragging his mouth along her naked side to her hip. God, he definitely loved that.

His lips found the back of her leg and he trailed a slow line of kisses from that elegant, sharp bone and upwards towards her tail. He curled his body around her just a little, his hip lining with hers as he did the same to her other leg, pausing at the top to meet her eyes with the intense grey of his. He placed another kiss, so slowly. Just a little closer.

Quotes are speech. Italics are telepathy

Messages In This Thread
    RE: call me the world's sexiest killing machine; for kharon and umbra [hopefully M >:)] - by Kharon - 06-24-2017, 06:46 PM