• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

devil man, yes I can
    It never takes long. She did remember that much. A smile curls her lips when she hears the sound of others, of a child, from the the way that the voice carried on. Or the way the sound of their laughter echoed beneath the boughs of the trees. A pain slides through her heart, a pain from those that were still lost before she manages to not remember them right now too. She pulls her gaze from the way the water washed around her legs and blinks a look at the little girl with lavender touches on her skin. A smile curls her lips again. “Thank you. You’re awfully pretty yourself.” A spark of something old, of something easier to remember flashes in those golden eyes of hers.

And then there is another voice, one that is familiar, but one that she cannot place quite off-hand. One that was associated with those memories she wasn’t ready to remember yet. But she could remember him, remember who he had been. Her smile fades away some, not everything she remembered about him had been good.

“Kerberos.” A small pause. “Kirby.” Only Tycho had ever called him Kerberos. A glance from Kali and then back again, seemed to ask the question, since when did he care? But she doesn’t speak it aloud, it was there in her eyes, that gleaming yellow that stared at him for a moment longer. Kali’s voice pulled her away and the smile that she flashed at the darling little girl was absolutely real. “It is very nice to meet you Miss Kali.” Her words just coming and when she did finally pause it was to ask her Daddy a question, with that stupid, dopey look on his face.

This Kirby was not who I remembered. This was someone different.

Her eyes fall on him once more before she turns back to Kali, deciding she would be easier, and much more happier to dwell on. “So, little miss, what are you and your Daddy out doing today?” Meanwhile, the water still rushes around her legs as she stands in the water, her head tilted up towards them.

Messages In This Thread
    devil man, yes I can - by Roma - 06-18-2017, 06:50 PM
    RE: devil man, yes I can - by Kerberos - 06-18-2017, 07:14 PM
    RE: devil man, yes I can - by Roma - 06-18-2017, 09:14 PM
    RE: devil man, yes I can - by Kerberos - 06-18-2017, 10:32 PM
    RE: devil man, yes I can - by Roma - 06-18-2017, 10:58 PM
    RE: devil man, yes I can - by Kerberos - 06-18-2017, 11:52 PM
    RE: devil man, yes I can - by Roma - 06-19-2017, 02:31 AM