• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Wherever the wind blows me- ANY
    [i]Three hours ago the smoky foal had been with his mother. and now he was unsure where he was. [/i]Vento stood, a cry wrenching its way out of his throat. He shook with the force of it, unsure of where he needed to go. Petal shaped ears flattened against his curved neck , his legs buckling beneath him. The colt curled into himself, head tucking into his chest. 

Others his age mingled around him, they too gave off a thick wave of anxiety. His breath came in short spasms as his lungs tried to keep up with his thundering heart. It's fast beat matching his clustered thoughts. 

He struggled to take in his surroundings. So many sounds and smells hitting him at once. Some smelled of fire,and ash. Others of sand and the sea , some even smelt of  the grass he laid in now. How awful it must be to live here.

Though he too lived here now. Vento snorted, no he didnt! Of course his mother would return for him! She just left him here for a while... Yes. That was it. He stood slowly, shaking his head to clear his mind. If she were to come back for him, he could at least look around, couldnt he? 

With a weak smile and a small head held high he trotted forward, looking forward to finding someone to play with.

Messages In This Thread
    Wherever the wind blows me- ANY - by Vento - 06-18-2017, 09:21 PM
    RE: Wherever the wind blows me- ANY - by OLEANDAR - 06-24-2017, 08:43 AM
    RE: Wherever the wind blows me- ANY - by Vento - 06-26-2017, 11:58 AM
    RE: Wherever the wind blows me- ANY - by OLEANDAR - 07-24-2017, 07:02 AM
    RE: Wherever the wind blows me- ANY - by Vento - 07-25-2017, 01:34 PM