• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Wherever the wind blows me- ANY
    By no means did Vento find the approaching filly odd, she was pretty! Much like the butterflies that floated about them. She spoke to him kindly, her green eyes fixed upon him.  Vento smiled at her, ears pricked forward. His hazel eyes flicked from the ground to her quickly before he spoke.

"Heavens no! My mama will come back for me soon enough! Im Vento, wanna play?"

The boy was straight forward, ready to dispel his energy romping around the field with someone his age. The filly before him, Oleandar was it? Seemed perfect! She was kind sounding and around the silver colts age...Playmate for sure!

"Youre wings are cool."

He smiled , hooves digging into the ground excitedly. 

OOC: Sorry this post is short, they will get longer c; <33

Su con il sole, andato con il vento.

Messages In This Thread
    Wherever the wind blows me- ANY - by Vento - 06-18-2017, 09:21 PM
    RE: Wherever the wind blows me- ANY - by OLEANDAR - 06-24-2017, 08:43 AM
    RE: Wherever the wind blows me- ANY - by Vento - 06-26-2017, 11:58 AM
    RE: Wherever the wind blows me- ANY - by OLEANDAR - 07-24-2017, 07:02 AM
    RE: Wherever the wind blows me- ANY - by Vento - 07-25-2017, 01:34 PM