• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Wherever the wind blows me- ANY

She cannot help but frown just slightly when he tells her of his returning mother. She won’t tell him, she decides, maybe her mother will for her… She brushes the pollen still around her fuzzy mouth onto her shoulder and face the boy with a wide grin. Play? She leaps in place like a pup ready for games of chase and be chased. Oleandar has never played with another foal before, but instinct soon takes over and she flitters her large wings with delight, hopping from side to side and beckoning him to take after her ina flat out run.

Oh thanks!” She giggles to him and flicks her wings outward to their full, giant potential, colored moth-dust tinkling down like faerie glitter as she folds them back against her golden body once again. She bounds around him in circles, darting this way and that, hoping he will give chase after her so she may bolt away in pretend fear.

Oleandar
    the moth-child of elysium & city

@[Vento] sorry for the wait, i was away <3 hope this is still happening, City would love a son xD
    no worries on length, some of mine are short too ^^ i don't mind at all

Messages In This Thread
    Wherever the wind blows me- ANY - by Vento - 06-18-2017, 09:21 PM
    RE: Wherever the wind blows me- ANY - by OLEANDAR - 06-24-2017, 08:43 AM
    RE: Wherever the wind blows me- ANY - by Vento - 06-26-2017, 11:58 AM
    RE: Wherever the wind blows me- ANY - by OLEANDAR - 07-24-2017, 07:02 AM
    RE: Wherever the wind blows me- ANY - by Vento - 07-25-2017, 01:34 PM