• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Breath Of Life- Any
    A breeze wafted through the den, picking out scents to fling at the young girl. Her head shook as she stood , taking in her surroundings. Foals came and went , some leaving with older equines. Horse she assumed were taking them under their wing for good. 

"Are you okay, little one?"

Fiato's ears perked at the new voice, she turned to meet it. Oh boy. The stallion before her was gigantic. Towering over her so much that she had to crane her neck to meet  his gaze. He was  however interesting , where fur should have been, there were scales the color of autumn leaves. His voice was kind, though a question still hung in the air. 

"I ... I'm alright."

She muttered, glancing between him and the other inhabitants of the den. With a defeated sigh she dropped her head, a hoof digging into the earth.

"I believe i'm lost actually.. I cant seem to find my mother."

She whispered, eyes burning with tears unshed. She was safe here , she knew that but as she glanced sideways , she caught sight of the fairy that took care of the foals that stayed here, and she knew that one day they would make her leave. To a place that was not so safe.

Messages In This Thread
    Breath Of Life- Any - by Fiato - 06-19-2017, 03:10 PM
    RE: Breath Of Life- Any - by Amet - 06-25-2017, 10:31 AM
    RE: Breath Of Life- Any - by Fiato - 06-26-2017, 10:18 AM
    RE: Breath Of Life- Any - by Amet - 06-27-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: Breath Of Life- Any - by Fiato - 06-28-2017, 04:53 PM