• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't leave a lady waiting; Terran

.Terran.

I’ve been spending a lot of time aloft, these days. The River, in its newness, has attracted all mannerisms of creatures to its shores and today, I’m one of them. From above I can see plenty, enough to fill my senses and give me reason to stop in for a minute if only to enjoy the feel of water on my skin in this wretched Autumn heat. My descent is graceful, much more natural now that I’ve become accustomed to these massive wings, and it lands me squarely at the bend of the rapids where (not far away) a mare rests too.

Something about her sparks my curiosity, as if I should know her but I don’t, so I tuck my golden feathers close and make tracks to where she stands, all with a languid smile attached. “Looking for someone, or simply enjoying the weather?” I prompt once I’m near to her. A short nod of respect, and then, “I’m Terran … do we know each other?”

I want to live, I want to give, I'm a miner for a heart of gold

Messages In This Thread
    Don't leave a lady waiting; Terran - by Heda - 06-19-2017, 03:26 PM
    RE: Don't leave a lady waiting; Terran - by Terran - 06-20-2017, 10:08 AM
    RE: Don't leave a lady waiting; Terran - by Heda - 06-21-2017, 10:25 PM
    RE: Don't leave a lady waiting; Terran - by Heda - 06-23-2017, 11:04 PM
    RE: Don't leave a lady waiting; Terran - by Heda - 06-27-2017, 07:34 PM