• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't leave a lady waiting; Terran
    Heda
    She smirks at his tone as he tries to make the connection between them, obviously he couldn't quite grasp that they weren't sister biologically, but technically they were sisters, closer than two peas in a pod. But right now, it seems that they had grown even farther apart than before. As she recollects briefly, that smile of hers widening by the second, "Yes, we are sisters, but not biologically. Right after our mother and father, Reagan and Ruan took in Jinju, they came upon me and did the same. Jinju and I have been inseparable ever since." She pauses for a moment considering the last few weeks, "Well perhaps we used to be inseparable." She sighs, allowing her sorrows to be lifted from the pit of her chest.

"No, I no longer live in Taiga. I'm now in Loess governing as queen." She allows her words to spill out, as she lowers her golden cranium to take a refreshing sip of water. Her nostrils flare fora moment as she sallows the clear liquid, her gaze rising with her head towards the ebony stallion. "Ah! So that's why you looked so familiar! It's a small world isn't it?" Her navy tassel whisks at her hocks, as the pests busily fly about her dun frame.

"Will you be joining Jinju in Taiga?" She asks, as the thought creeps it's way into the her mind. That perhaps, Terran would wish to be with her sister, or perhaps in an allied kingdom of Taiga?
    Go ahead. Laugh at the girl that loved to easily
    html by call
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・

Messages In This Thread
    Don't leave a lady waiting; Terran - by Heda - 06-19-2017, 03:26 PM
    RE: Don't leave a lady waiting; Terran - by Heda - 06-21-2017, 10:25 PM
    RE: Don't leave a lady waiting; Terran - by Heda - 06-23-2017, 11:04 PM
    RE: Don't leave a lady waiting; Terran - by Heda - 06-27-2017, 07:34 PM