• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't leave a lady waiting; Terran
    Heda
    "Quite the fatherly choice." She remarks in an answer but what he says next puts her in a pickle. Loess is farther than she had ever imagined from Taiga, all thought the trip would be well worth it. She was afraid that Jinju may not want her there, after her recent absence. Despite their sudden meeting, ending with no hard feelings on either side Heda could still feel then with a sure uncertainty pulling at the very strings of her emotions. Jinju was still angry and disappointed, and Heda knew what that felt like, just like when mom left them ever so long ago. She didn't want Jinju to be angry nor Terran, so what can she say but simply, "Yes, of course I'll be there." She flicks up her head playfully, and with a soft murmur, "Perhaps I'm steal my niece or nephew for the day, some time?" She laughs at the thought, her playing about the hills of Loess allowing herself to toil with tendrils of joy of child's, her sister's child.

"I'm sure I could manage the trip, Terran." She grins, allowing her left front to slam into the water splashing up at him in a playful notion. As she allows her neck to shake, unfurling a blur of navy hair for just a moment. "And where are you to live after your child is born? Surely, Jinju can't clip those wings of yours.' She jokes, allowing her hazel gaze to flicker about curiously. Perhaps, she'll have a family member joining her in Loess, surely that would be a magnificent change in pace.
    Go ahead. Laugh at the girl that loved to easily
    html by call
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・

Messages In This Thread
    Don't leave a lady waiting; Terran - by Heda - 06-19-2017, 03:26 PM
    RE: Don't leave a lady waiting; Terran - by Heda - 06-21-2017, 10:25 PM
    RE: Don't leave a lady waiting; Terran - by Heda - 06-23-2017, 11:04 PM
    RE: Don't leave a lady waiting; Terran - by Heda - 06-27-2017, 07:34 PM