• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i want you to remember; nayl
    He comes to her without beckoning. She is his favorite drug, his addiction, his obsession. The scarred lips trail along the curve of her lovely hip, tucking against the hollow of the bone for but a moment to place a soft kiss before moving along the edge of her spine, strong and steady as it holds the weight of her reign.

A soft tug of her skin by stained teeth, her perfection dwarfing the ugliness of his body, the touch of his tongue to ease the soft sting of his possession of her. He would never speak it, never ruin her image, but he would damn sure well claim her as his own behind closed doors and silken bed sheets. "Nayl." The groan, the strain in his voice, as he longs to melt into her skin. "I miss you." He allows the words to split his lips, owning his misery for once and allowing her to hear it. He hates that he is distant and gone most days, weaving his way through the brush and splintered rocks of Nerine. If he is to serve her then it is best for him to stay away, to not distract her from her throne. He was her guard, sworn on the day she had first invited him to the seaside kingdom.

He knows he should pull away but the feral beast inside him growls with curled lips and dripping teeth. The dark stallion restraints but curls against her body, reveling in the heat of her painted skin. Heavy lids close over his pewter eyes as she inhales her scent, listening to the pound of his heart in it's bone cage to touch the woman who owns him.
    I want you to remember

<3

Messages In This Thread
    i want you to remember; nayl - by Lior - 06-21-2017, 02:55 AM
    RE: i want you to remember; nayl - by Nayl - 07-04-2017, 10:12 PM
    RE: i want you to remember; nayl - by Lior - 07-19-2017, 06:37 AM