• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

deep roots are not reached by the frost - any
    Heda
    It isn't often that they find visitors lingering at their doorstep, or simply those who seem to invite themselves in. Heda doesn't mind their lack of manners, but a bit of courtesy  would be greatly appreciated especially with her fiery resident standing guard.

From her  aerial view it isn't quite hard to see that they have visitors lingering within their very walls, She watches blissfully as she lingers aloft as they confront Merida, and of course the minute they begin to speak she descends from her aloft state, wings and all, as navy whisps of mane play about in the wind, as she gracefully lands before them. Tucking her golden toned wingspan of hers to her sides. Allowing her hazel gaze to meet the pair, they seemed friendly, although despite Heda's rather welcoming nature she remains on the defense, this is her first confrontation of someone searching for her. 

She remains silent for a moment, allowing a gentle smile to form upon her velvet lips as her eyes meet Merida, and returning to their visitors, "Hello, I'm Heda." She pauses for a moment, allowing herself to close the gap between them. "I believe your looking for me. Yes Loess is quite beautiful."  She allows her hazel gems to flicker about the landscape in wonder, Loess was certainly beautiful with it's gorgeous green hills, and endless amounts of vegetation. Who wouldn't like it?

She allows herself to share a glance at Merida, "If you don't mind me asking, what is the purpose of your visit?" She steps forwards, in a rather protective notion. This was her kingdom, her sanctuary, and most of all these were her people. She had made a promise to protect them, and so she will.
    Go ahead. Laugh at the girl that loved to easily
    html by call
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・

Messages In This Thread
    RE: deep roots are not reached by the frost - any - by Heda - 06-23-2017, 11:22 PM