• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

B A D W O L F || Brynmor

He has never forgotten. Like an elephant, he remembers. His mind is a steel trap, it snaps and captures. Dark matter storing and filing like a cruel storage cabinet. In the files marked Unfinished Experiments, there’s one name that’s got a thicker vanilla folder. He has grown now, has experienced the freedom of sight, had made something of himself. But little birds will always talk and he has soon learned that dearest Brynmor is not only still alive but also still blind. What luck. What timing.

So he waits. Oh he could go to Tephra and collect him. There was another there that he needed to reclaim, the girl that Magnus had stolen from him. As if he had any right to his own flesh and blood. However the timing is incorrect. Not yet.

He moves from the cool mist of the forest to the swirling rapids of the river. Red eyes watch, patient. Good things always take time. Today his hooves are barely swallowed by the coolness, grains of dirt and rock sinking slightly beneath him. The tips of feathered wings curling and grazing the surface of the water. He can feel it in his bones, a tingle of excitement at his breast. Today is the day. ”You think I had forgotten you. How can I forget something that belongs to me.”

Gryffen
    - - - - -
    The Big Bad Wolf

@[Brynmor] I thought it was time to get back together haha

Messages In This Thread
    B A D W O L F || Brynmor - by Gryffen - 06-21-2017, 01:29 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Brynmor - by Brynmor - 06-24-2017, 04:25 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Brynmor - by Gryffen - 06-27-2017, 09:43 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Brynmor - by Brynmor - 07-13-2017, 11:38 AM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Brynmor - by Gryffen - 07-14-2017, 02:24 AM