• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

B A D W O L F || Brynmor
    a ghost in the darkness.
    It delights him to see Brynmor stumble in the water like a clumsy child. His blank eyes searching but not seeing. The ghost stifles a laugh at his foolishness. ”Careful now, you might drown.” He drawls lazily, sending a splash his way as he kicks water forward. Perhaps he would keep edging the blind man back until he lost his footing, he doubts the fool knows how to swim.

Brynmor has learned insolence while he’s been away. Tsk tsk, that won’t do. Nip that in the ass real quick. ”I would be careful if I was you…” He slowly states, a dark warning in the tone of his voice. ”You would have died on that beach if it wasn’t for me. You wouldn’t be anything if I hadn't come along.” He could have killed the stupid foal the moment he had murdered his mother. Instead, he had spared him for a life of servitude. Better then dead wasn’t it? What an ungrateful little git.

There’s a slight quiver in his voice now and a wolfish grin spreads across pale lips. ”What do you call home these day Brynmor?” He slyly asks, red eyes flashing as he kicks water at him again. ”Time to come back to the fold my friend, don’t you think?.”

Gryffen

Messages In This Thread
    B A D W O L F || Brynmor - by Gryffen - 06-21-2017, 01:29 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Brynmor - by Brynmor - 06-24-2017, 04:25 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Brynmor - by Gryffen - 06-27-2017, 09:43 PM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Brynmor - by Brynmor - 07-13-2017, 11:38 AM
    RE: B A D W O L F || Brynmor - by Gryffen - 07-14-2017, 02:24 AM