• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Homecoming [ANY]
    oh, my love, don't forsake me. take what the water gave me ..

Oh god, it felt so good to laugh again. Even the sting of her companions bite does nothing more than rouse a flick of her navy tail. Circy is simply too happy to be put off by anything in this moment. “Ooo, Terran, very sexy.” She winks mirthfully, finding the sudden shyness of Jinju’s body language more telling than the black’s words. The mare’s story unfolds and Circinae listens with rapt attention, riding the waves of confusion and uncertainty with Jinju as she relates her tale. It was a beautiful thing, to be so crossed in love. The air of it all gave Jinju a distinction of sorts, an extra something that softened her corners and inevitably led to the rounding of her belly.

Circy cannot be more astonished if she had tried. “I told you that adventure was out there and between the two of us, it seems we found a heap of it.” She sighs as the other girls spiel winds down. In the comfortable silence that follows the shifter finds she cannot peel her bright eyes away from those adorably heavy sides. “Oh yes!” She chirps when Jinju prompts her for more information on the boys. “Corvus and Crevan, the lights of my life.” She regals, somewhat sarcastically.

They were the apple of her eye, make no mistake, but they were also a handful and (in some instances) a tiresome grate on her nerves. “I pray that you’re spared from ever having to go through that ordeal,” She chuckles, remembering the delivery all too well, “it’s one adventure you might not want just yet.”

“But enough about me! Come, let’s get you moving.” She prompts, jerking forward to glide past the heavily laden daughter of Ruan and into the worn paths of their home. “You look ready to pop and nothing helps that uncomfortable sensation better than mild activity.” Circy calls back over her shoulder with an understanding smile. She was home and her beloved kingdom was well and happy. For now, everything else could wait.

Circinae

Messages In This Thread
    Homecoming [ANY] - by Circinae - 06-21-2017, 04:02 PM
    RE: Homecoming [ANY] - by Jinju - 06-22-2017, 12:47 PM
    RE: Homecoming [ANY] - by Circinae - 06-23-2017, 09:58 AM
    RE: Homecoming [ANY] - by Jinju - 06-29-2017, 05:52 AM
    RE: Homecoming [ANY] - by Circinae - 07-05-2017, 09:31 AM
    RE: Homecoming [ANY] - by Jinju - 07-08-2017, 07:24 AM
    RE: Homecoming [ANY] - by Circinae - 07-08-2017, 02:16 PM