• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Friends with the Monsters, [Taren]

My onyx ears flip backwards as a crashing noise was coming up from behind me.  Quickly I spin about on my new found balance, dark toes digging into the grainy terrain.  My scarlett eyes behold a smallish body of black and yellow speeding towards me.  I leap from my location, legs as springy as the hopper bugs I devoured, to avoid a collision. Having avoided certain disaster my eyes narrowed at the stranger, now kicking about, a scowl upon my face.  I curse at him, "Watch where you're going! You almost KILLED me." A tad dramatic I know but hey, I've had a bad day...

As the source of his location collapses my glare deviates from him for a moment.  Confusion upon my face.  Having no reasonable explanation I look to him again just as he speaks,

Hi. I'm Taren

My tail twitches across my rump as I think of how to respond.  The stone mare had asked my name and I replied Dynast.  That answer seemed to satisfy her so perhaps that is what this Taren is wanting.  My voice is not so irritated as before, "My name is Dynast..."  I wonder if he lives here and if he's alone as well...

"Did your mother leave you too?" I'm not sure about anything at this point other than I'm alone now.  My head tilts waiting for him to answer back.  Since first hearing my voice I'm kind of liking the sound of it. 

Dynast
    Friends with the Monsters

She's not very old so she's just figuring out life.  Forgive her dumbness XD

Messages In This Thread
    Friends with the Monsters, [Taren] - by Dynast - 06-22-2017, 08:26 AM
    RE: Friends with the Monsters, [Taren] - by Taren - 06-27-2017, 01:16 PM
    RE: Friends with the Monsters, [Taren] - by Dynast - 06-29-2017, 02:09 PM