• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

He tells her "ooh love" - Kali
    Oh, what a beautiful day! The sun was shining, the sea was this bright, lovely clear blue color, and the waves were dancing just enough. Kali couldn’t ignore their cheery, wide-eyed invitation to come play. Come and dance with us, they called, coaxing her out onto the water. And Kali did so love to dance.

On a day like this, it was so easy to lose herself in the rhythm of the ocean, the ebb and flow of the waves, leaping from one crest to another, trying to hop from the bottom of one to the bottom of the next, just standing and riding the waves that passed beneath her up and down, up and down. Dashing along the low and launching herself through the waves as they came at her, only to come out the other side dripping and laughing and ready to do it all over again.

And when a familiar voice called her name, she whirled toward the shore with a grin. “Kylie!” Her big sister bounded over to meet her, and Kali bounced with excitement. “Isn’t it such a nice day? Look how pretty the water is, Kylie! And the sky’s so blue! There must be extra lots of ‘fraction today, ‘cause Mommy said that’s what makes the sky blue. I’unno what ‘fraction is, but it’s doing a good job, huh?” Kylie nuzzled her just a teensy bit, and Kali wriggled and snuggled up to her for just a wee little quick cuddle. And by the time Kylie nipped her withers, she was good and cuddled and ready to play!

“Yeah, I bet I can! You better run fast, Kylie, I’m getting good at this!” She hopped once, then crouched down, gathering herself to chase. Her butt wiggled and her tail waggled and she pounced forward and chased after her big sister, running as fast as she could so she could catch up. “I’m gonna get you!” She ran and ran ‘til she could finallyyyy reach out and tag Kylie with just the very end of her nose.

“Gotcha!”

Of course, by then, she was huffing and puffing and running more sounded silly, so instead she flopped down onto the water and stared up at the sky, panting and letting the rhythm of the ocean coax her heartbeat back down. “That was a fun game, Kylie. Next time, you can chase me too, ‘kay? Or if you wanna now, I can in like two minutes. Or maybe five. Eight for sure.”
    Kirby and Lacey's
    little whisper girl

Messages In This Thread
    He tells her "ooh love" - Kali - by Kylin - 06-22-2017, 01:02 PM
    RE: He tells her "ooh love" - Kali - by Kali - 06-24-2017, 09:42 AM
    RE: He tells her "ooh love" - Kali - by Kali - 06-28-2017, 12:11 PM