• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  You give me something to talk about [Nocturnal/Ashley/Any]
    you give me something to think about that's not the shit in my head.
    His newfound bestie may have some serious issues. She’s staring at him with squinty eyes and he cocks his head ever so slightly, red eyes glowing with vague amusement. ”Got a headache do you?” He had a small migraine himself and hopes he didn’t look nearly as constipated as she did. It must be a bad one, now she’s cursing at him and he casts her another bemused glance. ”Must have bumped your head somehow, can’t be blaming all your problems on me sweetheart.” His muzzle brushes her forelock from her face, dark lips placing the lightest of kisses on the top of her head. ”Feel better?” He jokes before withdrawing with a faint grin. Somethings never change, memory lost or not.

He glances at the rotting corpses and sun bleached bones with vague interest as she answers his question before a hard eye lands on her once more, questioning. ”Do I not look very much alive to you?’ He can feel his heart beating in his chest, the breeze that runs cool fingers through course ebony tendrils. No he is very much not dead thank you very much. ”Never been here in my life…” He finishes, only vaguely confused. A small whisper of something ... Ah it's gone. Must not have been that important.

He hadn’t spotted the child, just the murderous looks the old man was sending. The lightening though is hard to miss. Or the old man and the child arguing at each other. Cross gives a roll of his shoulders, this place is fucking weird. The two are no longer distant figures, the boy is demanding something called Milkies from his very attractive partner, to be honest he's not really paying attention. It's the grumpy old man… His ears splay slightly in annoyance, lifting his head and meeting Ashley’s angry demeanor with his own stern one. ”I don’t believe I’ve had the pleasure of shagging your mother but perhaps I can find the time.” He snorts and tosses his head, what a prick. Ignorance truly is bliss.

”I’m No Crosses Count.” He adds behind Nocturnal’s greeting, eyeing Ashley again with distaste before looking back at his dragon lady and the colt…That was eagerly suckling from her. ”When the hell were you pregnant?” He glances at the kid with a thoughtful look. Hmmm pretty sure it’s not mine. Would have remembered that…
    no crosses count
    the reborn

Messages In This Thread