• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Come And See If You Like It (Giohde, Any)
    Jinju
    Her pregnancy did things with her. One moment she preferred to be alone and even the lightest brush would send her over the edge. And in another she just wanted to be held close, get confidence and security out of a lingering touch. As if it would tell her that she wasn’t alone and there were others that got her back. Right now Jinju had just felt like greeting her friend with a friendly touch, which she also used to send some warmth through his body.

Just like that Jinju steps aside again, following Aten’s gaze to their visitor. Her question isn’t answered right away, as the two toned white and bay dun mare’s attention was on her rounded stomach. It doesn’t offend her, in fact, Jinju even grins slightly. Her thick black tail flicks through the air as her ruby eyes light up amused. ”It’s nice to meet you too, Giohde” she replies as the other mare pauses.

She chuckles softly and she would’ve shrugged her shoulders if it had been possible. Yes, she was fat and large and more than done with her pregnancy, but that didn’t mean she would lounging and doing nothing all day. ”It is, very exhausting even” she replies, stepping further away from Aten’s side towards their visitor. She extends her neck, offering her nose towards Giohde, but never pushing too far. She wouldn’t be offended if the greeting wouldn’t be accepted.

When she pulls back, ruby eyes searches amber ones. Jinju is still smiling, a slight nonchalance in the way she holds herself. ”Taking it easy would bore me to death” she shares, only glancing over her shoulder to look at Aten for a short moment, giving him an apologetic grin. Just as her father he seemed quite set on keeping her and the baby safe. Even if it wasn’t his. ”I’ve promised to not leave Taiga, but that doesn’t mean I can’t come to greet a new face, right?”

With that she draws back, turning half way to look at the champagne stallion that had brought Giohde to their home, probably with a plan in mind. ”I heard something about a tour, did I not?” she pauses and her gaze travels from one to the other. ”What did you first want to show, Aten?” Yeah she had barged in, but in the end, it was his ‘party’.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Come And See If You Like It (Giohde, Any) - by Jinju - 07-05-2017, 06:42 AM