• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Oh Look! Dry land!~ (Kerberos/Reilly, any)
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jord pillars carried her jet black bodice up onto dry land, it had been a rather long journey waiting for the low tide sand bars to show themselves and then to cross them before high tide returned. Her auds stayed pricked as she listened to the sounds of the waves crashing against the white sandy beaches.  Her hazel orbs scanned the new tera before her.. cautious.. yet she came with good intentions. She did not wish to step far into the land as she did not know if they were hostile. She had barely heard of this land in her lifetime and was pretty sure she had definitely never met anyone from here. The land that she did see was very gorgeous, reminded her of her home in Tephra, but less hot. She gently lifted her maw to the sky "HELLO! Is anyone there?" Her warm, kind, alluring vocals called. She then lowered her maw and her orbs went into action looking for any signs of life as she stood there on the banks of Ischia.
    JORD
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    Oh Look! Dry land!~ (Kerberos/Reilly, any) - by Jord - 06-27-2017, 04:06 PM
    RE: Oh Look! Dry land!~ (Kerberos/Reilly, any) - by Offspring - 07-02-2017, 07:45 PM
    RE: Oh Look! Dry land!~ (Kerberos/Reilly, any) - by Offspring - 07-04-2017, 03:51 PM