• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Oh Look! Dry land!~ (Kerberos/Reilly, any)
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    It was not long before her auds picked up voice Yeah yeah, I'm right here .. it spoke to her, before her orbs fell upon a light purple stallion. His response was rather harsh.. did he rule this land? she thought to herself. She gently turned her bodice to face him, being sure not to make any quick movements. What'd you want then? He spoke. Man this guys kinda a ass.. Jord thought silently to herself. Out of what seamed like no where she saw a small lavender tobiano girl pull up beside the stag. Hi. I'm Krylin. the girl spoke. A kind smile crossed the madiens lips seeing the small girl, at least she knew her name. 

Jord gently bowed her skull in respect of these people and their lands. She lived her skull once more before finally speaking. "My name is Jord. I come in peace from Tephra." She paused after speaking, orbs cautiously waiting to see any sort of reaction, not knowing if these people were hostile or not. "It is nice to meet you Krylin." She smiled at the girl once more. "And you as well sir." Jord spoke giving a soft nod to the man. "I have been sent here on a peace mission, if you will allow me to meet and speak with Ischia's rulers that would be of great importance." Jord's vocals spoke kindly, her voice warm, letting go of the stags rude demeanor.  She wanted to at least give the guy the benefit of the doubt that he's not a complete jerk, and even if he is.. she knows shes here for a reason.    
    JORD
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Oh Look! Dry land!~ (Kerberos/Reilly, any) - by Jord - 07-01-2017, 07:50 PM
    RE: Oh Look! Dry land!~ (Kerberos/Reilly, any) - by Offspring - 07-02-2017, 07:45 PM
    RE: Oh Look! Dry land!~ (Kerberos/Reilly, any) - by Offspring - 07-04-2017, 03:51 PM