• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The first time staying out all night [Any]
    Hearts will never be practical,
    until they can be unbreakable.
    (But I still want one.)

"My name is the Tin Man," he says. "You can leave out the 'the.'"

He remembers the stories that his human used to tell, either to him or her friends; a fairy-tale where the Tin Man used to be human, but he kept losing limbs and finally became metal. He went on a quest to get his heart back, but he kept crying and smiling and hugging his friends, so did he ever really lose it in the first place?

He relaxes since Cross is a lot less intimidating compared to his appearance, and he tests out the river-water.

"Oh fuck, it's cold." He stops drinking immediately with a displeased stamp of his foreleg. "Also, I live in Loess--the hills. There's not many around there, but we have a queen, so that's better than nothing."

The Tin Man

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The first time staying out all night [Any] - by The Tin Man - 07-06-2017, 04:23 PM