• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The first time staying out all night [Any]
    you give me something to think about that's not the shit in my head.
    The wariness leaves the stallions face, he’s apparently been declared as unthreatening. He’s not sure if he’s exactly pleased with that. Glancing down at his chest, eyeing the criss cross of scars. Surely he should be somewhat intimidating. Then again he could have gotten all this from some sort of bad accident. That doesn’t feel right though. His muscles are well defined beneath his dark bay coat. No, a fight. That seems correct. But when and how?

The spotted man has ambled closer, displeased with the chill of the water. His front legs step into the frigid river and he finds the cold doesn’t really bother him. Tin Man continues on, talking to him about a place called Loess. It doesn’t ring any bells and doesn;t sound particularly exciting either. ”Sounds rather dull…” He replies with a snort, red eyes glittering at him. ”Ever thought of going somewhere else?”
    no crosses count
    i want to do it again

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The first time staying out all night [Any] - by No Crosses Count - 07-14-2017, 01:40 PM