• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The first time staying out all night [Any]
    you give me something to think about that's not the shit in my head.
    Tin responds and Cross merely snorts, scoffing with a hint of amusement. He thinks there is safety in boring. Nowhere is safe, nothing is held sacred. He is certain of this without knowing exactly how. He lifts a hoof, watches the way the water drips down his fetlock. Then drops it with a splash back into the cold stream. ”Surely you could find a more populated place to live…” He states with a shrug. He probably feels some sort of loyalty to the place he assumes. But still… Boring begets boring.

Cross snorts again, this time he is amused. ”You’re not my type. Hate to disappoint.” He grins, chuckling to himself at his own wit. His red gaze still on the water, making out the tiny flecks of fish beneath the surface. ”Merely making conversation. I would leave if there was nothing tying me there.” A ripple of muscles beneath his dark coat as he shrugs. He doesn’t care one way or another. It’s Tin’s life, not his.

”Nerine for now. Filled with women, not as great as it sounds.” He replies with a grunt, tossing his head to remove his damp forelock from his view. He doesn’t bother to answer the last part, if he’s new or not. It would simply lead to where he had come from and he didn’t have an answer for that. If he started thinking about it, he would suddenly become overcome with anxiety. Not worth all that trouble so he pushes it aside. Ignoring the obvious.
    no crosses count
    i want to do it again

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The first time staying out all night [Any] - by No Crosses Count - 07-14-2017, 09:37 PM