• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Run... Save Yourself from the Destruction [Open]
    like the sun swallowed up by the earth
    In truth, the short time Warrick has spent with Levi has been rather uneventful, despite the anger that boils within him as his chest cries out for justification. But the blue-bay stallion trusts Offspring and will not question his leader’s judgement nor his decision in how to discipline and mold the painted, larger stallion that stands before him. He rather expected the son who had caused so much damage in Hyaline to be…easier to dislike. Of course, there is plenty that Warrick knew about him that could have made it simple to walk away from him the moment he saw him, but Warrick had stayed, and even now without Kolera, he lingers. 

Levi’s response surprises him, but he does not let the hardened lines of his face give way to that of astonishment. He remains stoic and poised, his clear blue eyes not wavering from the bay and white’s face, even though it is now turned from him. There is perhaps no trust between the two as they stand within the sweltering heat of Tephra’s thick foliage, but perhaps there is a newfound idea of respect. 

He relaxes, but only slightly, as Levi shifts the conversation. “I am whatever Tephra needs me to be,” he says simply, his blazing blue gaze still staring deep into Levi’s features. “I am a man of words and peace. War should not be normalcy, but anyone who is logical knows it is not always avoidable. I will stand where Tephra needs me to stand.” He pauses, a single ear flicking towards Levi. 

“Perhaps that is something we have in common.”
    Warrick

@[Levi]
    Okay so I think he hated Levi for like .2 seconds D:
    he just can't not try to be friends with everyone, he's such a dingus

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Run... Save Yourself from the Destruction [Open] - by Warrick - 08-23-2017, 07:10 PM