• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

call me the world's sexiest killing machine; kharon
    Okay, a guy can only wait so long before pouncing and finding out how things went. The morning after our delightful and on my end very brief night out, I hunt down Kharon with a grin on my face, eager to check in and see how he made out with the delightful young thing he’d shown such interest in. “Kharooooon!” I shout, subtlety going straight out the window as ever.

What? It’s never been my strong suit, never have seen the point. You wanna know something, you fuckin’ ask. You got something to say, you blurt it right the hell out and don’t spend too long dwelling on it and letting it gnaw away at your insides.

“KHARON! Front and center, sonny boy, time for your morning after report! Your old man’s waiting on the juicy details, get your ass on over here and dish!” And just like that, Kharon is headed my way, and the spring in his step and the griiiiin on his face tell me there’s definitely something to talk about.

There’s a little extra arch to his neck, and he’s practically prancing, high-stepping and showing off as well he should. I smirk and toss my head and give him a minute to be all proud of himself and adorable, and then I shoulder-check him lightly with an impatient little snort. “C’mon, stud, don’t keep your dad waiting. How’d it goooo? Tell me everything.”
    Bite my shiny metal ass.

Messages In This Thread
    call me the world's sexiest killing machine; kharon - by Kerberos - 06-30-2017, 12:21 PM