• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

call me the world's sexiest killing machine; kharon
    kylin
    html code by Toli, design idea based on "Dovev" by Laura

Like a flower waiting to bloom.
    It was hard to miss that Father wanted to see Kharon. She can hear it from where she had been trying keep herself busy. They still weren’t as close as they used to be, this weird tension between them. He had said something about their grandfather and how Kharon didn’t want to be like him. It hadn’t helped her understand.

But even though Kylin didn’t want to think about things too much, the mention of her brother’s name catches her attention. She’s quick to find Father, but she doesn’t step out to greet him, instead she keeps hidden in Ischia’s jungle. Just in time to hear him call for Kharon again and that what he says makes her frown. What kind of juicy detail would Father want? A strange knot settles in the pit of her stomach, and for a moment Kylin isn’t sure if she would even want to hear this.

She’s too late now, as Kharon appears not much later. Thankfully he’s too busy focussing on Father to notice her thoughts, her presence. And Father too eager to listen to what kind of juicy details he has to tell to realise she’s ears dropping too.

OOC: So I agreed with Toli that Ky could be ears dropping without getting noticed ^^. Will keep her hidden to not destroy the dynamics of the thread to much~

Messages In This Thread
    RE: call me the world's sexiest killing machine; kharon - by Kylin - 06-30-2017, 02:40 PM