• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

do you feel like a young god? molotov, any
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

'You don't like this game?' she teases and Amet grumbles to himself, though there's the hint of amusement in his bright amber eyes. Peeling his lips away from blunt teeth, the dragon King nips at her flank playfully as she whips her tail against his chest.

I don't know if I'm ready for any more games with you, my flame,he offers in response to the Friesian girl before letting his eyes flutter closed. He relaxes into Molotov's black and red frame, appreciating her presence despite the way her comments can fuel his own anger. He considers, briefly, that she is almost a perfect foil to Tang, and she has certainly kept him on his toes during her time in Hyaline. I think I could use a nap, his mind whispers to her as he allows his nihilism to recoil, no longer shielding the flame-kissed mare from his mind.

Practicing with his new trait had tired him out more than he had expected, Amet's leather-plated shoulders now heavy with fatigue.

Thank you for helping me practice, he offers to Molotov with a tiny smirk.
    Amet

@[Molotov]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: do you feel like a young god? molotov, any - by Amet - 07-30-2017, 07:34 AM