• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see; Diplomats, any
    oh, my love, don't forsake me. take what the water gave me ..

She could hardly call herself a diplomat. Taiga had been void of rank or reason from the first day she set foot inside the borders. It remained that way and she would see that it did, if only by playing the part of host now and again. The last time had been with that rake of a stallion … oh, what was his name? Regardless, she’s overdue for some kingdom activity so when the smell of an outsider passes over her dark, wet nose, Circy the little brown wolf stops stoically in her tracks and turns her head, then eyes, in the direction it’s coming from. North, near the head of the great channel that divides her homeland from the commonplaces of Beqanna. She knows the area well, (she should, after all this time) pictures the wide mouth of the bay, and sets off at a loping pace to keep creature from waiting.

A good thing, too, because he’s already made his way across. She pads easily enough into his line of sight, fearing neither reproach nor harm while the safety of her kingdom is at her back. Her pale mouth is split open, bright pink tongue lolling out from the side in an almost adorable sort of fashion while she tilts her head to appraise him with shocking blue eyes. Surprisingly dry for just having completed a water crossing. With a gentle wag of her tail and the arch of her back she changes shape, slipping her skin for that of a horse. Finishing with a deep exhale the wolf-turned-mare hums gently and offers the roan a warm smile.

“I’m Circinae, a member here.” She relays, knowing that he would’ve made the connection by now but finding it necessary to stick to custom for appearances sake. “What brings you to the redwoods?”

Circinae

Messages In This Thread
    RE: My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see; Diplomats, any - by Circinae - 07-05-2017, 09:52 AM