• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see; Diplomats, any
    The ice lures him in, like a moth is attracted to a flame. He’s not all that unfamiliar with the cold, grandpa was a master of ice after all, but that doesn’t stop him being curious about this other master that had found his way to Taiga.

Ander had snuck away from his mother’s side, truly believing that she actually didn’t notice him leaving. Of course she did, but he had been oblivious of her ruby gaze upon his back as he had tried to sneak away. He felt invincible like only a child could, thinking that he had already mastered the way of the wolf of grandpa Ruan.

His golden legs carry him to the edge of the pine tree forest. He doesn’t go further, instead choosing to press his black and golden frame against one of the thickest trees he could see. Familiar red eyes peek around the corner. He finds a red and white male and he was just in time to see the ice melting in favour of letting the river flow again. ”Oh.”

Then something more spectacular happens. A wolf joins the scene, coming from the redwood forest just like he had. His black head tilts a little, golden nostrils trembling lightly as he snorts softly. A wolf! A wolf lived in Taiga. He had to tell mom, and dad, and grandpa! He should, but at the same time Ander stands frozen, curiously watching the creature. Watches her change. Another ”oh” escapes past his golden lips. He knew that one, that was one of mom’s friends.

Enough familiarity for him to step out of his hiding spot – he would be oblivious to it if they had noticed him before. ”Hi!” the greets them, curiously looking from one to another. He moves towards Circinae’s side, feeling perfectly safe with the green and navy blue woman beside him, giving him enough courage to greet the stranger that’s not from here. ”I’m Ander. Who’re you?”

Behind him in the forest a pair of ruby eyes observe them, before retreating. Knowing he would be safe in Circy’s care.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see; Diplomats, any - by Ander - 07-06-2017, 02:50 PM