• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see; Diplomats, any
    My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see
    As luck would have it, he finds he does not have to wait long at all for company to find him. Fortunate that, considering Fox is perhaps one of the least patient horses alive. Not that he doesn’t try. He does have very good intentions in any case. But if there were a horsey version of ADD, Fox would be the poster boy.

So when he glances up to find a small brown wolf appearing, padding through the trees with a wide, wolfy grin on her face, Fox returns the gesture with equal (well, probably greater) enthusiasm. Ears pressed sharply forward, his neck arches slightly as he eyes the newcomer. “Oh, well, hello there. I assume you’re here for me? Or, well, I hope so. Otherwise I’ll feel like a total idiot for talking to wolf who can’t understand me.” He laughs a bit self-deprecatingly, but when the wolf turns into a pretty young mare of green and blue, he is (silently) relieved.

“Circinae,” he continues after she introduces herself, an engaging smile once more upon his lips. “That’s such a lovely name. I’m Fox.”

His little introductory spiel is interrupted when another figure appears from the trees with an enthusiastic greeting upon his lips. He offers the newcomer, a young colt who could hardly be old enough to be away from his mother’s side, a slightly crooked, happy grin by way of greeting. “Well hello there Ander! I see the calvary he has arrived,” he adds with a teasing wink. “I’m Fox.”

Lifting his gaze back to the dual-toned mare, he flicks his long red tail casually before shifting his weight into a more comfortable position. With a slightly more serious mien (one he largely fails in pulling off), he continues, “Well, you see, I’m from Tephra. Mostly I just came to visit, I suppose. See how you are doing and all that jazz. Not that I want to bore you right off the bat,” he finishes, a rather impish grin unintentionally tugging at his lips.
    Fox

World's best diplomat in da house :| :| :|

Messages In This Thread
    RE: My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see; Diplomats, any - by Fox - 07-07-2017, 02:56 PM