• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see; Diplomats, any
    Not only to Fox’ disappointment, but Ander’s too. How fantastic it would’ve been if he could’ve played with a fox! A real one. Especially when there also was a wolf around. It is soon forgotten, when Fox sides with him. Not really contradicting that what Circy had jokingly said, but turning it in something positive. ”Yes!” he exclaims, nodding his black and golden head eagerly. ”That what Fox says! It gets things done.” Wide gum grin upon his lips.

The trip was fun. He was led to believe that he was leading them through the Taiga, that he was the one showing them around. Especially when he was allowed to pick where they would go next. And to Ander’s biggest pleasure their guest seemed as much enthusiastic about his suggestion to go to the beach. ”Pleaasee aunt Circy?” he joins in right after Fox asked her. Red eyes glowing with excitement burning within him.

His day couldn’t get any better when the forest green and navy blue lady agrees with their suggestion. ”Yay!” he shouts, and then darts off towards the beach. Prancing in a quite expressing way, knees rising high and his golden mane and tail dancing along.

It doesn’t take long for them to reach the beach. He walks a little further onto the beach, past Circinae. A soft sigh escapes past his lips and for a moment his golden eyelids close. He enjoyed the heath on his skin, which made the gold in his coat dazzle pleasantly. The mention of Ruan pulls Ander back to reality. ”Oh! Will grandpa come to play too?” It was always fun to play with his grandfather, especially if he brought his ice into the play. Even better if he brought Polaris along.

Not that he needs another kind of entertainment. Circy shifts back into her wolf form, leaving the colt to watch with an – almost – dumbfound grin. By the time she comes to stand next to him, he’s bouncing on his legs, teasingly reaching out to lip at her fluffy ear before pulling back. He gets his payback soon, which has him jumping and stepping sideways. ”Aunt Circy!” he laughs, trying to avoid her snout. Then Ander jumps forward, gently nipping at her ear again before darting off.

The heavy sand slows him down, but hey, he was having fun. And that mattered right? Oh, maybe Fox wanted to play too! The gold pointed colt slides to a stop, then rolling back to dash into the direction he had just came from. Passing by Circinae, all in favour of hiding behind Fox. ”Catch me now~”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see; Diplomats, any - by Ander - 07-24-2017, 03:38 PM