• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar
    kylin
    html code by Toli, design idea based on "Dovev" by Laura

Like a flower waiting to bloom.
    Turns out it was a light touch that pulled him back to earth and she smiles as their gazes meet. The little twinkle in her eyes is playful, slightly amused too, and she wonders where his thoughts had strayed too. ”Welcome back” she teases, playfully nipping at shoulder before backing away far enough to stay at out his reach. Ivar would have to work for payback.

Her teasing doesn’t stop once they reach the water. Ivar’s surprised yell makes her grin, a clear sign that she had successfully landed the splash of water. She cannot blame him for the yelp though, the water is still a bit chilly and Kylin was quite sure she didn’t really want to be in his place. Standing in it was one thing, getting soaked in the cold water something entirely else.

She’s not so lucky though. A yelp escapes past her lips as the arch that Ivar sends her way hits. Kylin is laughing though, shivering, but laughing nonetheless. ”You got me” she grins at him, gladly settling against his side to share his warmth. It does not once occur to her that it might be a bit too close, but honestly, Kylin was used to this close proximity. And they were friends, right?

Her head tilts a little to look at Ivar when he asks her a question. It wasn’t something she had really given a thought before, but she had always assumed she would. ”I don’t know..” Kylin answers him honestly, gaze turning back to the sea and in the direction of Ischia. ”Lately my family has been gone more often than they have been around..” This time the lavender mare avoids to look at the stallion at her side. ”I haven’t seen my twin brother in a year...”

And Kylin had a hard time dealing with that.

With a shake of the head she tries to get the thought out of her head, forcing a smile on her lips. "You? Will you stay in Sylva?" She's honestly curious to it - he still had to give her a tour - but she also wanted to know where she could find him. She would want to visit her friend, but for that she would have to know where he lived.

Messages In This Thread
    Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar - by Kylin - 07-04-2017, 03:01 PM
    RE: Like a flower waiting to bloom - Ivar - by Kylin - 09-22-2017, 05:41 AM