• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n
    Threaded helplessly between bodies that belonged to restless female equines, a petitely framed arabian mare hid amoungst the crowds of others. Light cascaded off of the greys ghostly appearance, dancing off the withers of every other equine that was in view. After an endless journey of lonesome, the mare that took the name of Aaliyah had ended up in the rolling valleys where many would go to seek shelter. While many equines grazed patiently, the mare held her cranium high with the aspiration to find a place in this world of many. She was one out of thousands who roam, and the mare could not help but look any less significant as she swished her tail at the appearance of nats and flies. the mare snorted a restless tune, wanting so much more than to wait to be picked from a house-less litter. Scanning her surroundings, the young mare was taken aback by the beauty. Her neck hung in a quiet manner as she watched the trickling streams thrash into the currents that had belonged to a more or less simple lake. Shaking out her mane (which stretched past the Arabians neck), she returned to her business. To wait, to be discovered, to be taken.
    Restless hours drawn by and the mare couldn't help but wonder of her future and of what lies ahead of her. Though now she lay tired and weak under a shaded oak that lie near the center of the listed province. Waves of recognition of past events flooded to her, in waves of collected misery. The gentle body that lay in deep sleep could not have suffered more, as she had basically raised herself after the horrid event that would soon unfold in the mares once curious mind. A tragic story of heartache and loss hid behind her faint mask, causing her to lose not only her herd and family, but her own offspring that she'd cherished with one of the most rich and valued hearts. Ever since the wretched event played out, the mare hadn't been been quite the same. A once vibrant equine now lay silent to the tragic sounds that will forever echo in her mind, haunting her for eternity. As day drew to night and the light that once shown ever so brightly dissipated into an abyss of darkening skies, specs of stars shown out over the heads of many. It was the mares first night in the valley, and she could not have felt any more at peace with her current self, minding the scarred past. Her dewed, caramel eyes hung open, watching the motionless bodies overlap the sight that sat before the grey. While many dozed off to slumber, a moon shown over the lands of which would be the mares home, and aaliyah watched the crescent with the aspiration of a second chance, wondering if some equine was looking back to her, or f that specific equine would help shape her to the mare she had once stood to be. And if they could ever begin to fixtat the mare, where in the world would they start? Her wounds lay deep, and her past buried under her dreary bones. While she was once young and wild, the mare had found herself dry and bleak.

Messages In This Thread
    H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by aaliyah - 05-30-2015, 09:56 PM
    RE: H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by Nier - 05-31-2015, 03:14 AM
    RE: H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by aaliyah - 05-31-2015, 02:37 PM
    RE: H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by Nier - 06-01-2015, 04:06 AM
    RE: H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by Cezary - 06-03-2015, 11:09 AM