• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n
    The night had taken over the world she now lay in, stars flooding the darkened sky, carelessly strung between currents of what lay above all else. Her cranium tucked away into the safety of her barrel, the petitely framed mare seeked her own value of shelter. While she wasn't one of the more protected, healthier mares, Aaliyah could still pick a fight if she was not pleased with the presence of another. However now, strung out in an ocean of others identical to herself, she was anything but powerful. The mare was weak, thrown, and discobobulated. Where had her spirit gone? With the wind, you'd suppose. the grey equine had no intention of fighting for her own freedom, she had lacked the energy and the anthem of triumph. All the while, stuck in her own haunted nightmares, the frail mare awoke to a padding of hooves. She had yet to have interaction with a stallion, the only other equine that had cared to speak with her was a more snarky mare. As the charcoal coated male approached her, the female couldn't help but lift her cranium. She hadn't a clue what to expect, The future had proved to be unknown to her. She shot into a sudden movement, preparing herself for whatever the male had wanted from her. After stretching her body out and standing, the mare nipped at her barrel: an agitated wound rested there, crusted blood engrossing the certain patch it lay on.
    “Hello Madame, are you here alone?” A voice called out to her, a curious tune vibrating through the stallions vocal cords. His voice was not exactly rigid, however it was louder and sharper than the mares that would graze in the current fields. it was so quiet, so peaceful before. She almost felt as if the stallion had intruded, but then realized it wasn't her land he intruded on. “Hello, Black.” The mare strung out her voice, enphasizing the 'ack'. “My calling is Aaliyah (A-ali-yah). I wouldn't mind company.” She said, sweetness braiding through her words. The mare was in no way rude, and it was almost always seen as a sin to be impolite to another soul. Looking past the males shadey figure, the equine saw a second head pop from the darkness that had consumed the province whole.
    “Evening.” He called out to her, voice cold. Her blood rain cold, and she wasn't so sure why. He didn't seem threatening, but there was something about the stallion that had set her off. “Nothing as haunting as a ghost in disguise. Tell me, Pet, who carry so much baggage on those delicate shoulders? It only means to burden.” Set off my his statement, his rhetorical, foggy question, her ears swiveled. “I'm Nier.” He'd told her, introducing him self to the two equines that stood before her. “I go by Aaliyah, it is quite a pleasure.”

Messages In This Thread
    H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by aaliyah - 05-30-2015, 09:56 PM
    RE: H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by Nier - 05-31-2015, 03:14 AM
    RE: H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by aaliyah - 05-31-2015, 02:37 PM
    RE: H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by Nier - 06-01-2015, 04:06 AM
    RE: H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by Cezary - 06-03-2015, 11:09 AM