• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n
    The black stallion approached her. Letting her see what he really looked like. He was a big muscular stallion all black. With a medium length mane that covered half of his face. He watched this elegant mare she looked like she was in pain some. But couldn't figure out what was wrong. Its a pleasure to meet you Aaliyah. He said with a kind expression on his face. It was an honor to be in a presence of her. He caught a glimpse of her looking at her side. He moved his head to the side and saw that she had a huge deep wound on her side. He ran off and came back within seconds. He came back with a plant. He placed it on the ground and stomped on it. Extracting the liquid that was inside. He slowly moved towards the mare's side. Waiting for assurance it was okay. He pressed the plant against her deep wound. Im sorry but it may hurt alittle Aaliyah I apologize but it will help it feel better. He pressed the liquid against her side. It was a special plant that he used to use when he was healing his wounds.

He saw another creature approach but he had wings. He stood between Aaliyah and this winged creature. Pushed the mare back just protecting her since she was wounded.

He stepped closer to Aaliyah would you be interested in coming with me? I will promise you, you will be safe.
    ~@~ Lightning Blue Star: Mare (Gemstone Ridge Mare)
    ~@~ Black Knight: Stallion

Messages In This Thread
    H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by aaliyah - 05-30-2015, 09:56 PM
    RE: H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by Nier - 05-31-2015, 03:14 AM
    RE: H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by aaliyah - 05-31-2015, 02:37 PM
    RE: H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by Black Ranger - 05-31-2015, 07:22 PM
    RE: H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by Nier - 06-01-2015, 04:06 AM
    RE: H e r d l e s s A r a b i a n - by Cezary - 06-03-2015, 11:09 AM